Visiting Venice is probably on the most exiting experience in Italy. To these who have never been there:
- Venice is of the most beautiful and romantic places in the worlds, that is probably one of the reasons, why hotels in Venice are VERY expensive
- there are just two big parking in the beginning of the Venice island, people move there only by boats
So the logical thing to do would be stay in some town near Venice and combine – visiting sights of interest in Venice with swimming and taking sun bases on the beach.
Staying in Hotel Excelsior in Lido di Jesolo:
- hotel is located near Venice;
- large and secure parking;
- direct access to sea sandy beach; or swimming pool (about 25 m) in case of bad weather;
- they have cook (even two, I think) who prepares delicious food!
- actually, there was only good experience from the hotel itself
- people in Lido di Jesolo, as in any Italian city, have a “siesta”, so from 14-00 to 16-00 it is hard to find place to have a dinner, so better have dinner at the hotel